[BNM] Freelancers meet in the Battle of Trafalgar beer garden tomorrow, 8pm

Hazlitt Eastman hazlitt at manta9.com
Wed Sep 22 15:35:33 BST 2021

Hi Henry,

I think that item in Paul's notes is referring to a conversation we had as I have a project ending soon and am starting to look for new projects to work on.

I develop in PHP and React and recently did both for Google for 6 months.  The last couple of years I've also worked for Skyscanner, Nomura Bank, Code Worldwide, Enterprise Rent-a Car and other smaller clients.  React, PHP, API integration and development, WordPress etc...  I'm also a Linux sysadmin and am in the middle of building a load balanced platform on AWS EC2.

If you have any interesting projects coming up that I could help with, please get in touch.

Best regards

Haze

On 21/09/2021, 16:24, "BNMlist on behalf of Henry Hughes" <bnmlist-bounces at brightonnewmedia.org on behalf of henry at 542.digital> wrote:

    Hi Paul,

    Can't go unfortunately (covid) but this line caught my eye:

    *  Looking for PHP and/or React projects

    Coincidentally, I'm looking for PHP and/or React freelancers that need a
    project.

    Please pass on my details if they are not on this list.

    Many thanks

    Henry

    --

    BNM members often work together in the real world at: http://www.theskiff.org