[BNM] online design package

Tristan Bailey tristanbailey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:04:06 BST 2021

Agree with henry suggestion.

Just to check you want a business card like moo.com but to build into a tool or just to use their service.
There are lots for T-shirt’s and mugs etc but not seen one from cards but sure their is just you will often get an api and the UI for placing images etc can be a little bit of work.
I was working on adding photoshop api to one that did clothing as they wanted to make the lifestyle image ideas look better.

Tristan

Owner and Head of Development
Holdingbay

https://holdingbay.co.uk
https://twitter.com/theholdingbay
skype: tristanbailey
email: tristan at holdingbay.co.uk

... also host “The Cliff Notes Podcast” - manufacturing & digital intersection, since 2016