[BNM] Freelancers meet in the Battle of Trafalgar beer garden tomorrow, 8pm
paul at paulsilver.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 15:38:08 BST 2021
Hi, the Farm freelancers meetup has been going on between lockdowns and if
you're a freelancer (or want to be) and fancy a nice chat, you're welcome
to join us.
Currently we're meeting in the beer garden of the Battle of Trafalgar pub
from 8pm until about 11 on Wednesday evenings. If you get there and can't
find us, give me a call - 07813 654285
The Battle is just up Guildford Road from Brighton station, the road
between Grand Central and the cafe. They serve food until 9pm, and have
plenty of space in the beer garden.
Here's some of the things talked about last week:
* Malta accident
* Cotswolds trip
* Avoiding commuting and the push to return to offices (for full timers)
* Laura brought cakes!
* Structures for hosting new versions of websites while under development
* Covid situation in the UK, USA and Russia
* Diving pictures
* Looking for PHP and/or React projects
* Using lots of jQuery now can have long term maintenance problems
* How big is too big for the JS payload of a React based project?
* Does it feel safe for us to meet inside?
* Sergeant Bilko
Freelance Web Development & Google Ads management:
Weekly freelancers meet up: http://www.brightonfarm.com
More information about the BNMlist