[BNM] Drupal 7 advice

Jeni Tehan jeni at deliciouscreative.com
Tue Nov 30 18:18:12 GMT 2021

She's also on this list! ;-)

Hi Mark, happy to talk you through some stuff if you want, just get in
touch off list.

(Thanks, Jay!)

Jeni

Delicious Creative
Drupal web development and hosting, Ansible configuration management and
automation, graphic design and creative services. I solve problems.
0151 203 8354
07535 656902
www.deliciouscreative.com
Twitter: @DelishCreative <https://twitter.com/DelishCreative>