[BNM] wordpress plugin recommendations

Kevin Halsall kev at unicursalpath.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 11:16:26 GMT 2021

Hi Simon,

Tips for keeping it simple when setting up a shop with  Wordpress.

The way to go is Wordpress with Woocommerce.

Easiest to just use the built in Paypal feature for checkout.

Use the 'Storefont' theme for maximum ongoing compatability. Avoid the
'Divi' theme and other all-singing-all-dancing paid themes.

For SEO, use 'The SEO Framework' rather than 'Yoast SEO'.

Use the 'Wordfence' plugin for security.

Cheers,

Kevin