[BNM] Bare metal vs VMware - VMware recommentations

Dennis Dryden ddryden at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:39:14 BST 2021

I’m not sure what kind of support your after but Equinix Metal (formerly
packet) looks interesting if you just want some one else to care about the
physical stuff but don’t want to use AWS or a smaller VM provider:

https://metal.equinix.com

If you need more then physical support maybe going to a support company
like Sirius or Tiger would be a better fit.

https://www.tiger-computing.co.uk

https://www.siriusopensource.com/en-us/services/managedservice

Cheers,
DennIs