[BNM] Worldwide hosting

Panagiotis Paralakis p.paralakis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:28:53 BST 2021

If I am not wrong to achieve what you are after using AGA you still need to
deploy your app on multi regions, as Global Accelerator optimizes the path
to your application. To be honest I think you can escape using a CDN like
CloudFlare or AWS CloudFront as you have previously done.

Best,
Panos

*Panagiotis Paralakis*
p.paralakis at gmail.com