[BNM] InDesign job

Robert Stevens robs_here at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 3 16:40:40 BST 2021

Hi,

Not sure if I understand. You need to create an InDesign document and
import a bunch of photos (which I presume you have in a folder already),
yes?  And the 'template' is designed by you in terms of the layout and
placeholder frames for the images you need to import?

Something like this tutorial below?

https://creativepro.com/quickly-place-images-indesign-document/

Cheers,