[BNM] GDPR shenanigans

Ian B ibrierley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:54:51 BST 2021

Being reversible sounds weird, and against it to me, but I'm no expert. I
feel like that's maybe a misunderstanding....I'm not quite sure how you got
to that point from the document linked ?

I take it more that if a person contests the information is incorrect, or
for example you need some historic information for billing verification or
whatever, you keep that information, but there should be no further
processing of that information ?

Otherwise I could ask Company X to delete my personal information including
that £10k I owe them :D, but I'm probably misunderstanding something a bit.

Just an aside, I think it's also ok to keep some parts of personal
information, i.e keeping their email address on a blacklist or something,
so as never to contact them again if requested (that could be hashed though
I guess).