[BNM] ISO 27001 Compliance

Julian Blundell julian.blundell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:55:45 GMT 2020

We found with iso9000 that you could make it as simple or as complicated as
you liked, compliance was the important bit, it's easier to comply with
simple rules.

I know security is different in that basic things have to be done but I
still think keeping it as simple as possible is the way to go.

Jules