[BNM] cheapest online storage for images

Simon Early simon.early at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 10:52:39 GMT 2020

Greetings, cold storage is not what I am referring to. we need to display
property photos depending on the search results, so we need a "live" system
of about 1mn+ images - probably around 500Gb ish, with another 1Tb for
files and 3D tour etc.

cheers,
Simon
Simon Early <http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonearly> ♫
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simon-Early/132574290171636>
mob/*WhatsApp  *(preferred):07539 733 173