[BNM] ISO 27001 Compliance

Arthur Guy arthur at arthurguy.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 16:59:47 GMT 2020

Hi all, thanks for the responses.

The hour a week comment is really interesting, I was expecting something
onerous but that's very useful to know.

I was hoping to start in the way Julian suggested, various documents
formalising things but what I am trying to avoid is starting down that
route and then being told that's not the right way to do things.
And finding that right way to do things is proving quite hard!

Thanks,
Arthur