[BNM] ISO 27001 Compliance

Simon Early simon.early at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:21:17 GMT 2020

many moons ago, Chamber of commerce (Sussex ) funded  50% of the cost of
certification if you used one of their members. Dunno if they still do it,
but worth a look.
cheers,
Simon
Simon Early <http://www.linkedin.com/in/simonearly> ♫
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simon-Early/132574290171636>
mob/*WhatsApp  *(preferred):07539 733 173