[BNM] Re: BNMList Digest, Vol 22, Issue 12

Lloyd Raworth lloyd at lrd.biz
Sat Mar 12 18:24:23 GMT 2005

Can you not use BBedit to do a global search and replace for each page?
I don't know about automating a batch. I've been trying to see if
Applescript could be used to automate this kind of work myself recently
but haven't really had the time to look into it properly yet. If you do
take that route it would be interesting to know how you get on though.
That's not a lot of help is it? I guess this is more moral support
rather than practical help.
Lloyd