[BNM] isp fiasco - advice needed

Paul Godden paul at 6fish.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 12:43:04 GMT 2005

I can't help but..

I used to use them for a large number of clients. They used to be netlink
and where good at the time. Netlink got bought up by this lot and the
service plummeted. It took a seriously long time to pull all the clients out
from under them and they still incorrectly bill for non existent services. I
also have a client still trying to get out from under them and they have the
same problem. No response to fax, phone, e-mail etc. In the end I've
suggested my client go to trading standards, I suggest you do the same. My
advice is not to pay (you'll be wasting your money). Just concentrate on
getting the domain name away from them and set the site up elsewhere.

And for everyone else - Don't touch them with a barge poll, in fact, don't
get that close. Need I say more :-)

Paul Godden

ps: its snowing!