[BNM] [OT] Places to get stuff on the net

Oliver Marshall om at skillsearch.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 08:45:56 GMT 2005

Im after two things, but I cant find a cheap (or even a decent) supply on the net.

Im after mixed dried fruit 'salad' (ie a mix of dried apricots, plums, figs, pears etc etc) a la Holland and Barretts, but cheaper. I go through loads of the stuff and H&B is just too much at 2.50 for 500g.

Also, im after a cheap aftershave supplier, but one that sells real original aftershave not cheap knock offs. Ideally the Armani Black aftershave (the day time and evening varieties)

Anyone have any experience getting these on the webby ?

Olly