[BNM] NT4 retiring / anyone want to share a Win2003 box?

Oliver Marshall om at skillsearch.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 12:27:59 GMT 2003

I personally wouldn't have any doubts about moving to win2k3, and I
think they have made massive improvements. However, im a microsoft
monkey through and through, and look after servers day in and day out. I
really would suggest moving to 2000 first, which is tried and tested.
The upgrade from 2000 to 2003 should then be painless later.